Category Autonomic robot transport
Contest Robot-Postman. START level
Create and program a mobile robot to perform the task of moving an object on the landfill. Any robotic base.
- Designing a robotic cart
- Moving objects on the field using a robot
- Understanding linear algorithm, cyclic algorithm
- Moving the robot using an encoder, timer
- Turning the robot by encoder, timer, gyroscope
- Being able to use parameters in commands
Date of the event
According to the calendar of events...
Requirements for participants
The recommended age is 8-11 years. There are 1-2 operators in the team.
Requirements for the robot
Any robotic platform.
Allowed sensors: encoders, gyroscope.
The size of the robot is unlimited.
Requirements for the program
During the implementation of the task, you cannot use code stubs.
Robotic training ground
The polygon is a grid that consists of cells. The grid can be overlaid on a colored background.
The size of the field cell depends on the equipment used:
for EV3, Spike, Arduino - 20 * 20 cm,
for TRIK and VEX - 30 * 30 cm.
The line on the field is a marker line. The polygon can be printed or made by yourself by drawing it with a marker.
Summing up the results of the Olympiad
Only the best attempt counts.
1st degree diploma - 95-100% of the assignment,
2nd degree diploma - 81 - 94%,
3rd degree diploma - 70 - 80%,
participant certificate - less than 70%.
Before the Olympiad:
- Registration (receipt of payment, consent to the processing of personal data);
- Receiving confirmation by email of the participant;
- Discord - notification;
- Discord - admission.
On the day of the Olympiad:
- Discord - Category voice channel (gramophone icon). Login from one device (we recommend a smartphone). Dialogue with judges;
- Receiving a tsk (Discord chat category);
- Implementing the task by time (debugging №1 - 60 min);
- Test run No. 1;
- Debugging # 2 - 60 min;
- Test run No. 2;
- Olympiad results (award documents - received by e-mail).
After the Olympiad:
The results of the Olympiad (award documents - received by e-mail) no later than 7 days from the date of the Olympiad.