LEGO Construction Category
Creation of a 3D model. START level
Creation of three-dimensional models in the environment of LEGO Digital Designer or Studio 2.0
You need to know and be able to
- Choose the LEGO parts you want
- connect LEGO pieces
- highlight details, including multiple selection
- rotate parts to the desired plane
- build a model of the desired size
- change the color of a part
- resize model
- clone parts
- create prints on details
- save file in team_name.lxf format
- send a file for review to the text chat of the Discord messenger
For the dates of this championship
see the calendar of events
Who can participate
The recommended age is 7-10 years. The team consists of 1 participant - individual championship.
LEGO Digital Designer Virtual Software (Install Link LDD: https://www.lego.com/en-us/ldd).
Summing up the results of the Olympiad
The best attempt counts.
1st degree diploma - 95-100% of the assignment,
2nd degree diploma - 81 - 94%,
3rd degree diploma - 70 - 80%,
participant certificate less than 70%.
Getting ready for the Olympics. Practice:
Before the Olympiad:
- Registration (contact the Olympiad representative in your country);
- Receiving confirmation by email of the participant;
- Discord - notification;
- Discord - admission.
On the day of the Olympiad:
- Discord - Category voice channel (gramophone icon).
- Login from the device (we recommend a computer or laptop / tablet).
- Dialogue with judges;
- Receiving an assignment online;
- All tasks are perceived by ear and immediately executed. Adults take a photo-result.
- Completing the task by time (0.5 hours);
- Discord - Send results to organizers.
- Filling out a google form.
After the Olympiad:
The results of the Olympiad (award documents - receiv by e-mail) no later than 7 days from the date of the Olympiad.