Categoty Six Bricks. Junior level
Logic, mindfulness, motor skills and math puzzles based on six colored LEGO Duplo bricks
You need to know and be able to
- Know the names of colors;
- connect LEGO parts;
- understand the orientation of the cube;
- count the buttons on the cube;
- the ability to correlate the shapes and sizes of objects;
- ability to read;
- to perceive information by ear;
- the ability to ask a question to the presenter;
- the ability to write in block letters.
For the dates of this championship
see the calendar
Who can participate
The recommended age is 5-8 years. The team consists of 1 participant - individual championship.
- 6 LEGO Duplo bricks. Colors: red, blue, green, yellow, orange, light blue;
- Smartphone or Tablet or laptop, or PC with a camera and Internet access;
Needed in organizational matters - sending a photo, filling out a google form.
Summing up the results of the Olympiad
The best attempt counts.
1st degree diploma - 95-100% of the assignment,
2nd degree diploma - 81 - 94%,
3rd degree diploma - 70 - 80%,
participant certificate less than 70%.
Getting ready for the Olympics. Practice:
Before the Olympiad:
- Registration (contact the Olympiad representative in your country);
- Receiving confirmation by email of the participant;
- Discord - notification;
- Discord - admission.
On the day of the Olympiad:
- Discord - Category voice channel (gramophone icon).
- Login from the device (we recommend a computer or laptop / tablet).
- Dialogue with judges;
- Receiving an assignment online;
- All tasks are perceived by ear and immediately executed. Adults take a photo-result.
- Completing the task by time (0.5 hours);
- Discord - Send results to organizers.
- Filling out a google form.
After the Olympiad:
The results of the Olympiad (award documents - received by e-mail) no later than 7 days from the date of the Olympiad.